Curious Table supports I Am Zambia!
Subscribe to Curious Table and we will donate the value of one meal to I Am Zambia! Every month that you are subscribed, we will give 10% of the proceeds to I Am Zambia–feed your family at home and support I Am Zambia’s important work in Africa!
Bring dinner back to the table and let us do the dishes!
Subscribe to Curious Table’s weekly family dinner service, give yourself a night off, and your family will receive:
- 1 Dinner per week delivered to your home every Monday night, homemade and served ready to eat.
- Fresh made healthy family friendly meals every week, enjoyable by adults and kids alike.
- Delivered in an insulated bag during the time window you select between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
- Each part of the menu served in quality glass and wood dishes with lids, ready to place on the table – plus storable for any leftovers.
- Dish pickup when we drop off your next meal, simply place the dirty dishes back in the bag, set outside your door and we pick it up on our next round.
- Auto-renews weekly so no need to order and pay for each delivery.
- Intake process where we learn about you and each member of your family’s dietary needs and preferences–plant-based, dairy-free, gluten-free and allergy free options. Choose “Special Dietary Needs” when signing up and we will contact you.
Buy 4 dinners and the value of 1 goes to I Am Zambia!
Support I Am Zambia with an introductory offer where Curious Table donates to I Am Zambia the equal cash value of one of your dinners when you sign up for your first month. After the first four meals, renewal will be charged weekly–you can skip, change the night or time, pause or donate your meal at any time. Every month of your subscription, Curious Table will donate to I Am Zambia 10% of the proceeds!
Our menu changes weekly as it rotates regularly through family favorite meals and special curated menus. We regularly update the menu to keep it seasonal, interesting and beloved by your family. Our current menu for the month includes:
- Nov. 2, 2020: Traditional lasagna with Caesar salad and a loaf of Curious Bread, plant-based option veggie lasagna
- Nov. 9, 2020: Chicken & cheese enchiladas with fresh chunky salsa, corn chips, and Mexican-style chocolate chip cookies, plant-based option mushroom enchiladas
- Nov. 16, 2020: Fall-apart beef roast with au jus with funeral potatoes, roast vegetables and a loaf of Curious Bread, plant-based option Portobellos
- Nov. 23, 2020: Meat-loaf with sweet bbq sauce, creamy mashed potatoes, glazed carrots and snickerdoodle cookies
- Nov. 30, 2020: Family-friendly chicken gumbo with rice, green salad and New Orleans-style powdered sugar beignets
In addition, post on Instagram and Facebook each week about what you love, and we will send you an additional loaf of bread or dessert with your next meal!
We are honored to support I Am Zambia and we hope to serve you soon. From our table to your’s–eat well, be well!