Bring dinner back to the table and let us do the dishes!
Subscribe to Curious Table’s weekly family dinner service, give yourself a night off, and your family will receive:
- 1 Dinner per week delivered to your home every Monday night, homemade and served ready to eat.
- Fresh made healthy family friendly meals every week, enjoyable by adults and kids alike.
- Delivered in an insulated bag during the time window you select between 5:00 pm and 8:00 pm.
- Each part of the menu served in quality containers with lids, ready to place on the table – plus storable for any leftovers.
- Dish pickup when we drop off your next meal, simply place the bag outside your door and we pick it up on our next round.
- Auto-renews weekly so no need to order and pay for each delivery.
- Intake process where we learn about you and each member of your family’s dietary needs and preferences–plant-based, dairy-free, gluten-free and allergy free options. Choose “Special Dietary Needs” when signing up and we will contact you.
Pay for 3, get 4 when you sign up!
Enjoy an introductory price that comes with a free meal to get you set up and started. After the first four meals, renewal will be charged weekly–you can skip, change the night or time, pause or donate your meal at any time.
Our menu repeats every six weeks so that each week you get a family favorite meal. We regularly update the menu to keep it seasonal, interesting and beloved by your family. Our current menu for the month includes:
- Nov. 2, 2020: Traditional lasagna with Caesar salad and a loaf of Curious Bread, plant-based option veggie lasagna
- Nov. 9, 2020: Chicken & cheese enchiladas with fresh chunky salsa, corn chips, and Mexican-style chocolate chip cookies, plant-based option mushroom enchiladas
- Nov. 16, 2020: Fall-apart beef roast with au jus with funeral potatoes, roast vegetables and a loaf of Curious Bread, plant-based option Portobellos
- Nov. 23, 2020: Meat-loaf with sweet bbq sauce, creamy mashed potatoes, glazed carrots and snickerdoodle cookies
- Nov. 30, 2020: Family-friendly chicken gumbo with rice, green salad and New Orleans-style powdered sugar beignets
In addition, post on Instagram and Facebook each week about what you love, and we will send you an additional loaf of bread or dessert with your next meal!
We hope to serve you soon. From our table to your’s–eat well, be well!