Curious Herb Brine -- savory, fresh & versatile
Curious Herb Brine is the perfect brine for turkeys, poultry, seafood and chops. A balanced mix of Curious Herb and kosher Redmond Real Salt, this 13 oz bottle is right-sized for bringing a whole turkey. With its ready blend of Mediterranean herbs & spices, garlic & onion, salt & pepper, you can be generous with Curious Herb in all your savory dishes as you cook great food for friends and family alike!
Curious Herb Brine for meat, poultry, tofu & seafood:
- For whole turkeys, add a full 13 oz bottle of Curious Herb Brine mix with 1 gallon of cold water, and brine overnight refrigerated
- For turkey breasts and poultry roasts, mix 1 cup of Curious Herb Brine mix with enough cold water to cover meat, and brine 6-12 hours refrigerated
- For pork chops, tenderloins and other pork roasts, mix 1/2 to 1 cup of Curious Herb Brine mix with enough cold water to cover meat, and brine 2-4 hours refrigerated
- For tofu, mix 1/4 to 1 cup of Curious Herb Brine mix with enough cold water to cover tofu, and brine 1-2 hours refrigerated depending on recipe
- For shrimp, crab, lobster & crawdad seafood boils, add a half to full bottle of Curious Herb brine to 1-2 gallons of boiling water prior to cooking seafood
Whenever you cook, use Curious Herb Brine as spice “au pif”--a little bit of this and a bit more of that--in all of your favorite savory recipes that require brining! Visit www.curioustable.com for recipes, photos, tips and a community that is passionate about good home cooking.
Curious Herb Brine mix comes in a 13 oz bottle for brining poultry, pork, tofu and seafood. Curious Herb also comes in a 12 oz bulk size for serious cooking and a 3 oz convenient spice bottle with shaker.
Made by Curious Table, Inc., in Salt Lake City, Utah. For recipes, tips, and to connect with us, please visit: www.curioustable.com